
I had a super fun time making this!! I really hope you enjoyed. I know I haven't been posting much recently, but stay tuned for some more upcoming shorts/movies. Also halloween is right around the corner. I can't wait to see/ review the 2017 props!! So if you enjoyed this short SUBSCRIBE!! And definitely like if you love Halloween!!! Happy haunting everyone, see you in the next video!! If you've read this far into the description, your a loyal viewer!!!! And I would love to reward you and say thank you for your time. If you read this comment down below "I read the description" you might have a lucky surprise your way!!! Also subscribe and like the video. Subscribe to my halloween channel (This channel) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1wA... Subscribe to my main channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCul_... Featured channel: Check out my website: http://crazyrussianhaunter.weebly.com Music: Dark Fog by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-... Artist: http://incompetech.com/ Epic TV Theme by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...) Artist: http://audionautix.com/ My social media: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/williamwupp... Twitter: https://twitter.com/williamwupper Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?... Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1wA... Sponsors:
The chaser | C.R.H Film - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 204 views views | 4,879 followers |
| Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 26 Jun 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét